Two singles from a famous 80s aussie band are coming to Rock Band, and if you haven’t heard of them, then you’ve probably had your head in a ditch for too long.
The Men at Work, or so they say, are bringing their most popular single, “Down Under”, off their 1981 album Business as Usual, which became a staple in the U.S., hitting the top of the charts during the year of its release. As well, you can pick up another successful single, “Overkill” from their 1983 album, Cargo. Both songs cost 160 microsoft points.
And if aussie, punk, pop-ish sounding music just doesn’t cut it, Santana has returned with his catchy hooks and sweet latin jive with a popular radio-hit performed with Matchbox Twenty lead singer Rob Thomas. You can pick up “Smooth” for 160 microsoft points.
- Men at Work – “Down Under”
- Men at Work – “Overkill”
- Santana – “Smooth”
In Rock Band Network news now, a number of different artists return to the store to share their hits, including A Day to Remember, Bluefusion, and Rainbowdragoneyes.
- We Are The Storm – “Galileo” (80 MSP)
- Bluefusion – “Force” (80 MSP)
- Strikken – “The Final Act” (80 MSP)
- SNMT – “SEX” (80 MSP)
- Rainbowdragoneyes – “Creatures ov Deception (RB3 2x Bass Pedal version)” (80 MSP)
- Rainbowdragoneyes – “Creatures ov Deception (RB3 version)” (80 MSP)
- A Day to Remember – “The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle” (160 MSP)
- RIBS – “Brains Out” (80 MSP)